A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Parallax is a first-person puzzle game with two overlapping worlds. Weave back and forth between black and white as you try to be in the right place, in the right dimension, at the right time. Use switches, boosters and gravity to help you reach the exit. Can you conquer every mind-bending level?
- 32 mind-bending, interdimensional puzzles that will test the limits of your spatial reasoning.
- Switches, boosters, lasers and gravity manipulation will make your challenge even greater.
- A beautifully minimalistic monochromatic art style (with 9 alternate color schemes).
- Cool, atmospheric music by Derris-Kharlan.
“... Prepare to think well outside the box before facing Parallax."
- Michael Lawson, Piki Geek
“Very few games will leave you mesmerized the way Parallax does..."
- Alex Coccia, Greenlit Gaming
“Parallax is a dizzying monochrome nightmare..."
- Ben Kuchera, Ars Technica
“That sizzling sound you hear is my brain melting."
- John Pavlus, Fast Co-Design
“Up is down. Down is a watermelon."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun
“Ow My Brain"
- John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgun
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: